Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LOL...yeah, so, about that break?! I came across a comp hosted by Glambunny I just HAD to join :) It is about changelings and it is a story comp so...yeah. We are only on our 2nd assignment but I am loving it!

Virile Male is on the finale but I didn't make it in-or I should say, Kaiden didn't make it in! But I have been so busy with school and pressed for time, so didn't give it my best shot. HE is still in Manly Man and it is down to the semi finale-4 PHOTOS!!!!Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall....brings to mind a song :) I have two done and will work on the next two some time next week.

                     Merrick won Hot or Not, though! Booyah!!! (Some skin showing).
The semi finale was a fantasy photo:



 The last assignment was as a demon:
 Of course, none of these would have been possible without the many fabulous CC creators :) Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment