Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update :)

Things have been sooo crazy lately with work and school, there just hasn't been time to update and I am sooo behind!

I am now on assignment 12 for Dark Shadowz, Fantasie is on the finale, and Delectable is on assignment 6. I have also entered a model for the Search for the Next Fashionista which will be on Cycle 2. That was my very first modeling comp and it would be so awesome to make it in again! I am almost done with school, too! At the end of July I will finish with my medical transcription certificate and then I will go back for Billing and Coding. Such a glutton for punishment :)  I am going to post some of my photos from the competition assignments and I am also thinking about putting downloads for my sims on here. Stay tuned!

Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment